We Can’t Wait to See You Again!
In line with the updated Covid-19 restrictions, PrepWorks is now ready to offer physical tutoring classes and consultations. From October 15 onwards, students and parents can now opt for physical one-to-one tutoring when making arrangements for classes.
To ensure safety, both tutors and students (along with family members in the same household) will be required to follow the guidelines below:
- All adults in the household and tutors conducting the class need to be fully vaccinated. (14 days after their second dose, or 28 days in the case of single-dose vaccines)
- If the student is above 12, they should be fully vaccinated as well.
- Parents and tutors have to be prepared to do a Covid-19 RTK (rapid test kit) during the first and third week of the month. (Test results to be sent to [email protected])
- The tutor’s temperature has to be taken before entering the household.
- The tutor has to wear a mask at all times whilst tutoring (unless an RTK test was done on the day itself).
- Tutor and student must maintain a distance of at least 1 meter when the class is being conducted.
- Class should be conducted by an open window or a well-ventilated space. Avoid air conditioned rooms unless the window or door is open.
- If possible, an air purifier or ventilator should be near the location where the class is conducted.
These guidelines are in place and should be strictly adhered to. PrepWorks intends to play its part in preventing the spread of Covid-19 and to maintain the safety and well-being of both tutors and students. Online classes will also remain available for students and parents who prefer them.
To arrange for tutoring classes, please contact 019-4094037 or [email protected] You can now have your consultations physically at our office in TTDI, adhering to our SOPs, if you prefer in-person, especially for first time customers. Book your consultation below.